1. How do I filter Google Calendars to see only one at a time?
To view only one calendar at a time ...
- Left click on the arrow to the right of the Calendar Title
- From the drop - down list select Display only this Calendar.
- When work on this calendar is complete, repeat steps 1 and 2 to display the next calendar to be updated.
To overlay an additional one to the currently displayed calendar ...
- Left mouse click on the name of the calendar you wish to overlay the current calendar view.
- To remove the overlayed calendar , left mouse click on the name of the calendar, again. (Left mouse clicking the calendar name acts like a toggle switch, overlaying the calendar to the current calendar view and then removing the overlay from t he current calendar view).