A link is a word or image that you can click on. It takes you to a new page on the internet. This sentence is a link to comfypage.com.
Heres a video on how you create a link. Detailed instructions are below the video.
To create a link like the one shown above;
- Go to the page you want to put the link on.
- Type the text you want displayed. E.g. "My link to somewhere"
- Highlight the text
- Click the add link button
- The link dialog will be displayed. Click on 'Browse Server'.
- The File Browser will open. You can upload files if necessary using the Browse and Upload buttons at the top. Once the file you want to link to is uploaded click 'Select' next to it.
- You will be taken back to the link dialog. Click OK.
Making an image into a link
The process is the same as above. Instead of highlighting the text, select the image and then click the add link button.