A link is a word or image that you can click on. It takes you to a new page on the internet. This sentence is a link to Clubs Online.
Heres a video on how you create a link. Detailed instructions are below the video.
To create a link like the one shown above;
- Go to the page you want to put the link on.
- Type the text you want displayed. E.g. "My link to somewhere"
- Highlight the text
- Click the add link button
- If the link is to somebody elses website type in the address.
- If the link is to a page within your site click on 'Browse Pages' and select a page from the dialog.
- Click OK.
Making an image into a link
The process is the same as above. Instead of highlighting the text, select the image and then click the add link button.